Take these precautions for a safer, streamlined user experience.
If you’re a current customer enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking (see details), we encourage you to follow these best practices:
- Keep apps and software updated to the most current version.
- When creating and storing login credentials, be sure to implement as many security methods as possible: multi-factor authentication, complex passwords, passphrases, and password managers.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi source is known and secure (avoid using public computers).
- Always use the most restrictive permissions on your devices.
- If someone else wants to use your computer or mobile device, be sure that personal information, passwords, and other important data are not accessible
- Make sure your computer and devices are password-protected.
- Always log out of websites and apps when you're finished.
- Only download the First Northern Bank and Trust Mobile App to your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ phone or tablet from the App Store or Google Play.
If you have not yet signed up for Online and Mobile Banking, there are many good reasons to do so.
Online Banking allows you to manage your funds and complete financial transactions over the internet from the comfort of your home or office. This electronic alternative to traditional paper-based banking methods is much more convenient and efficient than telephone or in-person visits.
With technology rapidly advancing, it's no surprise that Mobile Banking is increasingly popular. It offers numerous benefits that make it a convenient and timesaving option. At First Northern Bank and Trust, you can use our Mobile App to securely access loan and deposit accounts, pay bills from existing payees, view balances and account history, and initiate routine financial transactions.
One especially convenient feature is Personal Mobile Deposit which allows you to deposit checks using a mobile device. The main benefit is convenience. You no longer have to travel to a branch location or ATM to deposit a check. This saves time and hassle, making the deposit process much quicker. The Mobile App uses encryption technology to help protect your personal information and ensure that your data remains confidential. Make deposits any time, even outside of regular banking hours.
Learn more about Personal Online and Mobile Banking from First Northern Bank and Trust.
There is no fee for the Mobile Banking app but connectivity and usage rates by your carrier or internet provider may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
To use Online Banking, you must have internet access and a viable email address. To enroll in Bill Pay, you must maintain a First Northern Bank and Trust Checking Account. P2P Transfers apply only to U.S.-based bank accounts, are only available on First Northern Bank and Trust personal accounts, and a service fee of $1.00 per item will apply. Other terms and conditions may apply. Ask your Customer Service Representative for a complete disclosure of the terms and conditions that apply.