Enjoy more options than ever before.
• Secure online payments are fast and easy
• One-time payments available (no user registration required)
• ACH Debit from a specified bank account (no charge)
• Credit Card (service fee of $2.50 per transaction): please read this page thoroughly to view important considerations related to making loan payments with a credit card.
make a loan payment now with ACH
make a loan payment now with a credit card
Registered users may:
• View loan balance(s), payment history, and payments due
• Initiate recurring payments
• View and change scheduled payments
These are the types of Loans you can pay online:
• Personal Loans, Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit, New Auto/Light Truck Loans, and Loans for Unimproved Land “Lots”
• Residential Mortgages
• Commercial Loans, Lines of Credit, and Commercial Mortgages
Making loan payments with a credit card?
Before adding a loan payment to any credit card, please be sure that doing so won’t increase the balance to a point where you might miss a payment. Credit cards typically feature fairly high interest rates and, if you don’t pay the card off every month, that interest can compound over time and inflate your balance owed. To help prevent late fees and interest charges, consider enrolling in automatic payments.
If your credit card company offers fraud protection tools, make a point of enabling them. Upon receiving a credit card statement, review it carefully to monitor your spending and identify unusual charges. Contact your credit card company immediately if you notice anything out of the ordinary.
If you prefer to make a payment by phone, call 1-800-344-2274.
Thank you for doing business with our local, family-owned, independent community bank. If you have questions about your Loan or would like to explore other ways in which we can help you and your family or facilitate your business interests, please call our Loan Department at 1-800-344-2274. It is always our pleasure to be of service.